Our Unique Farmer’s Livestock Auctions
Who doesn’t love a farmer’s market auction? At the Green Dragon, we have three different farmer’s market auctions that take place throughout the day, each with their own unique characteristics. We start things out in the morning with our straw and hay sale at 10 AM. Later in the day at 11 AM, we have our household goods and furniture auction! Here, you can find everything form antiques and collectibles, to coins and jewelry! The box lots start auctioning off at 11:00, followed by jewelry and coins at 6:00. In addition, our furniture sale is the first Friday of every month starting at 6 PM. Finally, in the evening, we have our animal auction at 6:30! For more information about each of our farmer’s market auction, read below!
J.L. Wolgemuth Household Goods & Furniture Auction (REOPENING IN HOUSE FRIDAY AUGUST 6TH)
Green Dragon Straw & Hay Sale
- Located in the back parking lot behind Building #6
- Abner, our hay buyer (717-738-6087)
- Auction Every Friday at 10:00 AM
- Hay, Straw, Corn Fodder, Firewood, Oats, Ect.
- 5% Sellers Fee
- Sellers check in with a certified weight slip prior to the 10:00 AM sale time to be registered for the hay sale.
- First time buyers please register in the main office with your drivers license or ID prior to the sale. Please plan to pay by cash or check after the conclusion of the sale (Credit cards are not accepted but we do have an ATM in the office that allows you to get $400.00).
Green Dragon Small Animal Auction
- Located in the Upper Entrance between Buildings 1 and 6
- Office Phone (717-733-2444) Keith Cell Phone (610-763-9804)
- Auction Every Friday at 6:30 PM
- Commission charged to sellers is 20%
- Buyers must register in the Small Animal Office for a permanent number prior to buying.
- NO CATS OR DOGS MAY BE SOLD OR PERMITTED IN THE AUCTION BUILDING (except service dogs).
- Receiving of consignments begins at 3:30 PM on Fridays
- Special Bird and Spring Small Animal Auction May 15th at 9 AM